Having family problems is a difficult and emotional time in life. The Family Department at Sutton & Co Solicitors will be able to guide and support you through the legal process with care and compassion.
We specialise in :
- Divorce and Civil Partnership Dissolution
- Separation of married couples, unmarried partners and civil partners
- Cohabitation Agreements
- Division of matrimonial property and assets
- Pre and Post Nuptial Agreements
- Children Law- Issues concerning Child Arrangements Orders concerning contact and with whom a child should live, Prohibited Steps Order – Preventing a Child being removed from the UK, Parental Responsibility, Specific Issue Orders.
- Domestic Violence
You will be provided with the advice and support you need to resolve your issues so that you can start to rebuild your life and move on. Whatever your situation, we can help reduce your stress by providing you with clear advice in simple terms, as we understand legal terminology can be confusing.
Why Choose Us
We provide a bespoke service where your issues, concerns and needs matter. It maybe that you work full time and do not have time for an appointment or that you have children that you need to get to sleep before being able to consult on your legal issue, we tailor our availability to suit your needs to take the stress and anxiety out of the situation.
You are also provided with a mobile number for the lawyer dealing with your case from the outset, giving you direct access without the need to go through a number of staff to talk about your issue.
For those individuals who are unsure as to what their next step should be, we offer a fixed fee consultation appointment which provides an hour appointment so that you have an opportunity to tell us about your situation and we can then provide you with legal advice as to your options regarding legal procedures.
We also offer a number of fixed fee packages and we are transparent from the outset as to the costs position. We are with you every step of the way to help you start afresh in your life no matter what difficulties you have been through.