Sutton & Co. Solicitors have an exciting opportunity for a Solicitor or Legal Executive to join our Property team.
We are looking for an individual to join our existing team in the centre of Sutton Coldfield offering a wide range of residential and commercial property services to individuals and companies. We operate a highly collaborative office in which each professional helps the other to ensure all of our clients receive the best possible service.
Responsibility and Duties
You will be comfortable managing your own varied caseload, assisting with both simple and complex matters, and delegating work within the team.
The candidate will be either a Solicitor or qualified Legal Executive and will have experience in residential property and commercial property would be an advantage.
Your responsibilities and duties will include:
- Meet with clients in our office to discuss their needs and take instructions;
- Comply with the CQS Protocol in line with the Lexcel Practice Management guidelines (residential only);
- Draft residential and commercial contracts in line with the client's instructions;
- Provide clients with frequent updates throughout the transaction; and
- Dealing with completion and post-completion requirements.
Qualifications and Skills
- Must be a qualified Solicitor, Licensed Conveyancer or Legal Executive;
- NQ+ experience including relevant residential experience;
- Experience in a wide range of property related matters including residential and commercial sale and purchases as well as drafting leases;
- Familiar with time recording and meeting targets;
- Commercial property experience would be an advantage; and
- The ability to work within a busy team.
Click here to apply.