As part of our consistent drive to provide excellent customer service we have been awarded with Wills and Inheritance Quality Scheme (WIQSs) accreditation. WIQs was created to highlight firms who can provide the highest standards of technical expertise and client service in providing wills and probate advice to consumers.
Why choose a WIQS accredited firm of Solicitors?
Understand the options and get advice that meets your needs
- Trust. We will not make any misleading claims about the advantages of making a will. We will not pressure you into buying more complex advice.
- Understanding. You will understand the issues involved in wills and probate advice. This will help you to make a more informed choice from the outset.
- Clarity. We will explain the process, the options, costs and likely timescales.
Receive a quality service and be kept up-to-date
- Personal. You will be provided with an individual Solicitor who will be responsible for your matter from start to finish.
- Consistent. We will consistently contact you with updates on your terms.
- Ease. We will communicate with you in plain English, explaining any legal terminology.
- Speed. We will reply to your questions within 48 hours or provide a timeframe for more complex issues.
- Updates. We will tell you when unforeseen issues affect the original cost estimate and timeframe and explain the impact.
- Humanity. We will treat you with dignity and respect at all times.
Trust practices with WIQS
- WIQS is only open to law firms or other organisations that are authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority (SRA).
- The Senior Responsible Officer or Head of Department must have at least three years’ experience of will drafting and estate administration.
- Accredited solicitors and other staff complete mandatory training on the WIQS standard and show compliance through annual re-accreditation and ongoing enforcement checks by the Law Society.
- To give you further confidence and protect you against fraud, the Law Society’s accreditation process included checking the identity of our practice and all individuals delivering wills and probate advice, regulatory and insurance checks and proof of financial and risk management procedures.
Check that we are authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority and are WIQS accredited, by searching for us on the Law Society’s Find a Solicitor website: www.lawsociety.org.uk/findasolicitor
Why Use Sutton & Co Solicitors?
- Fixed fee price promise
- Estate planning advice provided
- Free Will storage for life
- Quick turn-around time on Wills
- Your work will be carried out by a Solicitor who is a Full Member of the Society of Trusts and Estates Practitioner (STEP)
- Your work will be carried out by a Full Accredited Member of the Solicitors for the Elderly (SFE)
- We are an accredited member of the Law Society’s Wills and Inheritance Quality Scheme (WIQS)
- We are an accredited member of Lexcel – the Law Society’s legal practice quality mark for demonstrating excellence in legal practice management and client care